Gas Fume Color Fastness Tester HTC-007B-Textile Test-Manufacturer-HUST TONY
Gas Fume Color Fastness Tester HTC-007B
Gas Fume Color Fastness Tester is suitable for testing the color fastness of all textiles except loose fibers when exposed to burnt gas fume/ atmospheric nitrogen oxides produced by the combustion of chemically pure butane gas or city gas.
The textile sample and the control standard are placed in a fume-filled test box at the same time, until the color of the control standard changes to the color of the specified fade standard.
No discoloration of the fragments can be observed, and the test cycle can be continued for the specified number of times or the number of times required for the fragments to produce the specified discoloration.
Specimen Mounting Rod
Sample holder Rotation Speed
Chemically pure butane gas or Manufactured gas
PLC and Touch Screen control
SUS material, inner diameter: 500mm
- Large-capacity rotating sample holder.
- The burner can control the flame height, and the gas pressure regulating device.
- The test box has built-in lights and observation windows.
- There are multiple safety protection devices such as gas leak detectors, fire extinguishing alarms, etc. inside.
- Easy-to-use touch screen controller, easy to control the test frame and test cycle of the test room.
- The temperature controller can control the temperature in the test room below the maximum set.
AATCC 23, ISO 105-G02, And GBT 11039
other textile tester
Digital Pneumatic Stiffness Tester HTC-289-Manufacturer-HUST TONYRead more
Fabric color fastness tester
SDC Cotton Lawn Rubbing Fabric-ISO 105 F10-500 Piece Pack-5cm x 5cmRead more